Pair the Radar Module with the U1000/X1000/Q1000 to extend its parking surveillance duration while reducing power consumption when set to Energy Saving Mode 2.0*. The Radar will detect motion** and allow the dash cam to prepare to save an event clip. If an impact is detected, a 20 second video (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after the impact) is saved in a dedicated folder on the MicroSD card. When no impacts are detected, the U1000/X1000/Q1000 does not save the footage and resumes Energy Saving Mode 2.0.
- Detection Distance Range: approx. 7m (23ft)
- Detection Horizontal Angle Range: approx. 80°
- Detection Vertical Angle Range: approx. 35°
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 48 x 36 x 42mm (1.89 x 1.42 x 1.65 in) · Weight: 57.4g (0.126 lb)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C~75°C (-22°F~167°F)
*Thinkware Cloud Features are not available while the U1000/Q1000 is in Energy Saving Mode 2.0
**The Radar Module does not detect motion smaller than a vehicle. Not every object is assured to be detected.
***Metal Objects may cause the radar to not detect properly. Install Radar Module as far away as possible from metal parts of the rear view mirror/ADAS sensors.